Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Portfolio Creation

After a much needed post-masters degree break, I am now working diligently to create a multimedia and instructional design portfolio site to showcase all of the designs, productions and content that I have produced over the last few years.

Fireflies Media    (Check it out--it is still a work in progress)

Nowadays, it is difficult to be considered for any design job unless you have a portfolio; the more impressive the better.  I am also having my resume professional done because I have found it very difficult to merge my past work experiences and my graduate qualifications into one comprehensive resume.  Thank goodness there are people in this world that like doing that sort of thing and are good at it!  (shout out to RTP Resumes)

Once I have my portfolio site created and my new resume polished, I will be ready to dip my toe in the dream job pond.
Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment